The HOLTEC guillotine type HS quietly cuts large quantities of all types of wood residuals in sawmills, veneer mills and plywood mills in the pre-shredding process. Complete logs for the charcoal production, residuals of plastic profiles and glass wool can also be cut in an energy-efficient manner for the recycling process.
- Low noise emission during the cutting process
- Permanent machine availability due to high blade lifetime
- Minimum maintenance required due to components from renowned manufacturers
- Variable, high productivity adjustable by means of flexible stop
- Lowest possible dust and chip exposure due to vertical cutting process
- High machine safety, CE conformity based on external risk analysis
You can see our automatic guillotine in action here: