Even more flexible with gasoline engine
cutting capacity approx. 25 - 50.000 m³
The Kappstar-b provides for an even bigger reach of action. With the gasoline engine the machine can be operated in any area independant of any source of electricity. Besides end trimming the portable tilting saw is suitable for an individual splitting of the timber packages and logs.
- portable package crosscut saw in rugged execution
- for package cross sections of up to 175 x 175 cm or log diameters of up to 2.0 m
- gasoline engine 14.9 KW provides for a high chipping capacity
- STIHL scratcher chain for cutting timber packages or STIHL chipper chain for cutting logs
- HOLTEC guide bar (stellite armoured on both sides - fourfold turnable)