The high-capacity solution for professionals
The Vario-Cut series is tailored to the needs of high-capacity operations as well as to the individual requirements to the cutting geometry and partition. A robust saw basic unit, a very stable and vertically running guidance of the guide bar and the possibility of a variable control of the guide bar during the crosscut characterises this machine concept. The reinforced drive provides short cycle times during the cutting process as well as high throughput. The positioning of the package is made via electrically controlled carriage. During the crosscut the guide bar can be moved into a position between 0-15°. This enables the cutting of partial packages at any required position at simultaneous perfect use of the cutting forces. By means of one or if required of several parallelogram set-off devices the cutting kerf can be opened - condition for optimal carrying out of several cuts within one package.
- highest cutting accuracy due to a cutting assembly guided on both sides
- hydraulic saw feed, continuously variable
- optionally available with length indication, positioning device or automatic control of the cutting process
- carriage lengths for packages of up to 10 m
- optionally available with hard chromed or carbide tipped STIHL scratcher chain
- HOLTEC guide bar (stellite armoured on both sides - four fold turnable)
- max. package cross-sections 1.2 m x 1.2 m
- saw drive 15 kW
If you are interested in further information you can download our brochure
as pdf document: download brochure Vario-Cut SHK
Click the following link to view the video.